Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Me

Talk about another whiny blog about someone's life that no one really cares about...except for me so here it is.

I like shrimp more than fish
I like horses more than fish
I like movies more than fish
I like sexy almost as much as sex
I like people who like me...most of the time.

I am 20
I have a vagina
I have started this blog more times than I have toes
I am probably the most stressed out person I know
You will be witness to many things but I can almost assure my sanity so its cool

hmmm...

I am not currently in school or have a job but not to worry, those will be subjects I will talk about a lot. I have a probably-don't-deserve-him-but-he-seems-to-love-me boyfriend, we all love those ;)

I am one of those, never really suffered but find suffering in my own mind and life and want people to pity me and help me kind of person. I have barely stepped out of my place for the past 3 months since mom doesn't let me starve and I am so focused on my depression that I can't find my way to the front door.

This is probably the most honest I have ever been to anyone outside my little sphere so enjoy....and if you don't....fuck off and don't come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?