Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just tired all around

Oh God! I have immersed myself so deep into this project that I didn't manage time to write in 2 days!...3 days now.

I have been trying to write every night but I have either been working, with my mom or sleeping. Sometimes I just don't feel like thinking about my feelings so I just avoid it. I've had to take care of some things for the next school year.

I've let me obsessiveness take me over with perfecting little details on my project, trying to make it beat its competitors and I am well on my way.

There are ups and downs but I've found myself bouncing back  faster. My doctor thinks I may have a thyroid problem which is causing my constant fatigue and depression so next week I will begin taking supplements that are supposed to correct my "chemical imbalances".

I had a big fight with my boyfriend that has been coming since I have been neglecting him but my mom played couple counselor and we are ok again. I should see him in a little over a week when he comes back from school. I am really worried for myself because it seems like my next semester isn't as set in stone as I thought. Now I have to go back to the world of college administrators and counselors that don't really care.

I'm working on other projects too, which makes it difficult to write but its still something that I know I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?