Saturday, April 17, 2010

To strip or not to strip?

My mind is running a mile a minute. I have started a new project yesterday and have not been able to stop for more than 30 minutes every few hours. I didn't sleep until 2 AM and woke up at 10AM to find myself back into the loop of it again. I was a little down because it wasn't picking up speed (which is ridiculous since it has been about 24 hours since I started) but then I got a nice surprise that makes me think that I will be able to make this new project work!

This blog is just for me, as it should be, but I keep checking things as if it is meant for others....I need to stop. it doesn't matter who or how many people see this but I can't shake the need to check everything 20 times.

Maybe I should strip.....strip of all the pretty and promise of this site so its just me and my words. I suppose even less people show up but you never know. I don't think I will strip today but I suppose I will soon. Especially if I keep obsessing as I do. I get lost in my projects that people outside of it are usually neglected.

Neglected....that's the word that my boyfriend used to describe himself in our relationship. At this moment, I have him on the phone which is strategically placed on my shoulder so I can hear and talk to him whilst I type. I usually can't work with others because if things are not just the way I want them, I lose interest.

My mom has interrupted my train of thought and now I am listening to John Mayer - Your body is a wonderland on Last.fm which is just making me feel nostalgic about the beginning of my relationship. I do feel better though, not all zany crazily obsessed of my new project. I do want to check things but I think I'll take a break and watch a movie or something. I need to eat...is obsession all that bad?

I leave you with this list
http://www.psychpage.com/learning/library/assess/feelings.html

and this book that I really want to read just because of the title.....mmmm Gavin DeGraw - I don't want to be....gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?